For customers with balances of £20,000 or more, and with a withdrawal notice period of 120 days, this account offers an attractive interest rate of 0.60% AER1/0.60% Gross2 p.a. Interest is paid quarterly on cleared balances of £20,000 or more.
OPEN AN ACCOUNT
- Accounts may be credited with a single initial credit of a minimum of £20,000
- Additional credits may be made at any time, up to a maximum balance of £2,500,000
- Interest is paid quarterly on cleared balances of £20,000 or more
- 120 days notice is required to make a withdrawal
- There is no fee to withdraw funds
- Customers must be a minimum of 18 years of age, and a UK resident
APPLY ONLINE NOW
DOWNLOAD A POSTAL APPLICATION FORM
To see a summary of all our personal accounts with the key product facts please click here
1 AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded each year. This allows you to compare easily what return you can expect from your savings over time.
2 The Gross Rate is the rate of interest you would receive on a savings account before the deduction of Basic Rate Tax.