At Harrods Bank Limited we are committed to resolving your complaint promptly and fairly. This can be best achieved if you contact us as soon as an issue arises. In return, we will aim to resolve your complaint and agree a solution to the best of our ability.
Our goal is to:
- Give your complaint the attention it deserves
- Resolve the issue fairly and quickly
- Make sure that you are satisfied with the outcome
To register a complaint, you can contact us:
- By telephone on +44 (0)20 7225 6789 or +44 (0)800 387704
- In person at the Bank via any member of staff or relationship manager
- By email direct to your relationship manager or to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please ensure that you do not include your account details in the message for security reasons)
- In writing by addressing your letter to your relationship manager
Please note that we may reply with a simple acknowledgement of your complaint in the first instance. This will be in the form of either a written or verbal notification.
We resolve the majority of complaints within two weeks however this may take longer, depending on the nature of the complaint. In cases where an issue cannot be dealt with within five days, we will contact you explaining:
- Why the matter is not yet resolved
- Who is dealing with your complaint
- What the timeline is for resolving your complaint
- When you can expect us to be in touch
- If we cannot come to an agreement over your complaint within eight weeks, we will write to you explaining why there has been a delay and what your options are.
The Financial Ombudsman Service
We will work hard to resolve all client complaints. If after eight weeks from the time you first contacted us you consider that the matter has not been resolved, you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. If you wish the Financial Ombudsman Service to look into your complaint, you must contact them within six months of the date of the Bank’s final response letter.
The Ombudsman can be contacted at:
The Financial Ombudsman Service offers free and independent advice. They will look into most financial services complaints; the full details of their services can be obtained from their website.